Peony Diaries is a pre-made theme or template for Blogger blogs. It’s mobile responsive and features a blush pink colour scheme which you can easily change to suit your brand. It also includes a pretty header design, dropdown menu and easy installation for beginners!
- Responsive – automatically resizes to fit the screen on your desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Add your own header image
- Dropdown menu – Add your pages across the top, a categories dropdown and a links dropdown
- Recent Posts Slider on the homepage only
- Post footer share buttons
- Read More button
- Circle profile picture
- Social media icons
- Pinterest Gadget
- Pin It hover button
YOUR PACK INCLUDES
- XML Theme File
- Step-By-Step Installation Instructions
- Heart Favicon
Your download will be a .zip file where you’ll need to extract the three files (mentioned above) to your computer (drag them from the .zip folder to another folder on your computer).
- This template works with Blogger / Blogspot blogs ONLY
- This template WILL NOT work on WordPress.com or WordPress.org
- The blog post images are not included in the template, they’re only for display
- If your blog is older than 2015, the slider will have to be removed for the rest of the theme to function.