Peony Diaries is a pre-made theme or template for Blogger blogs. It’s mobile responsive and features a blush pink colour scheme which you can easily change to suit your brand. It also includes a pretty header design, dropdown menu and easy installation for beginners!
- Customizable – change the colours and fonts to suit your brand in the Blogger Theme Designer
- Responsive – automatically resizes to fit the screen on your desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Add your own header image
- Dropdown menu – Add your pages across the top, a categories dropdown and a links dropdown
- Recent Posts Slider on the homepage only
- Post footer share buttons
- Read More button
- Circle profile picture
- Social media icons
- Instagram Gadget
- Pinterest Gadget
- Pin It hover button
- Instagram footer
YOUR PACK INCLUDES
- XML Theme File
- Step-By-Step Installation Instructions
- Heart Favicon
Your download will be a .zip file where you’ll need to extract the three files (mentioned above) to your computer (drag them from the .zip folder to another folder on your computer).
FREE INSTALLATION + HEADER IMAGE
If you need me to install your new theme for you or if you would like the free header image (your blog title in the font on the theme), please email me with:
– The theme you purchased
– The name of your blog for the header image
I will email you back with what the next steps are to get your theme set up.
- This template works with Blogger / Blogspot blogs ONLY
- This template WILL NOT work on WordPress.com or WordPress.org
- The blog post images are not included in the template, they’re only for display
- If your blog is older than 2015, the slider will have to be removed for the rest of the theme to function.