Instagram Highlight Icons by Blog Pixie are the perfect way to style up your Instagram profile with covers for your Instagram Stories. These pretty glitter rose gold and pink highlight icons including elegant script words are great for bloggers, small business owners, makeup artists, photographers, event planners, designers and more!
YOU WILL RECEIVE
58 Instagram Story Highlight Icons, ready to add to your Instagram!
+ BONUS 4 free Instagram PNG backgrounds (open in Canva, Picmonkey or Photoshop)
BABY – BAG – BEAUTY – BLOG – BOOK – BOW – CAKE – CAMERA – CLEANING – COCKTAIL – COFFEE – CONTACT – CROWN – DECOR – DINE – DREAM – DRESS – EARRINGS – EVENTS – EYELASHES – FAMILY – FLOWER – FOLLOW – FUN – HANGER – HAULS – HEART – HEARTS – HOME – LAPTOP – LIFE – LINES – LIPS – LOOKS – LOVE – MAKEUP – MIRROR – MUSIC – NEW – PERFUME – PHONE – PLANE – PRESENTS – QUOTES – RING – SHOP – SHOPPING – SKINCARE – SPARKLES – STARS – STYLE – VISIT – WORDS – YOUTUBE
Need more made? Please see Extra Instagram Icons and add to your cart.
1080px x 1920px (screen size images)
PNG images, ready to upload to Instagram. No editable files included.
Rose Gold glitter icons on a pale pink background
HOW TO USE
Download your purchase (a PDF) and follow the easy instructions inside to download all images.
Save all images to the Camera Roll on your phone
To update highlight covers you already have:
– Click on a highlight cover on your profile
– Click 3 dots bottom right then select ‘Edit Highlight’
– Click ‘Edit Cover’ and select your new icon image from your Camera Roll
– Use two fingers to stretch out icon image to fit the circle
– Click ‘Done’ top right until it takes you back to your profile
To add new highlight categories to your profile
– Add the new icon images to your Instagram Story
– For each image, click ‘Highlight’ bottom right, click ‘New’, give your new category a name and click Add
– Repeat the steps above to update the cover if it doesn’t look how you want it to
You must not re-sell or give away any of the files. They are for personal use on your Instagram profile only.
Due to the sharing nature of this product when using these icons, all highlight images include Blog Pixie credit watermark at the bottom.
If you don’t want to upload the watermarked image to your Instagram story, give your highlight categories temporary covers and use the method above in the ‘How To Use’ section to ‘Update highlights you already have’. This changes the cover without needing to add the image to your story.
© Copyright 2019 Vanessa Gollasch