Happy end of the working week! I’ve finally put together a new free fonts collection, this time a selection of free calligraphy style fonts which I really love and I’m sure you will too. These are all for personal use only. There’s a mixture of brush script, hand-lettered and feminine calligraphy fonts, all perfect for adding metallic texture to.
If you’d like to add more fonts to your collection, I have the Ultimate Free Fonts Collection as well as Free Fonts For Commercial Use. I’ve tried to find as many new fonts as I can for this particular collection but there may be some double ups 🙂
Here’s the links to their download pages!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PC
1. Click on the name of the font above that you wish to download.
2. It will take you to the website where you can download it. Click on “download”.
3. Once the file has downloaded, open the .zip folder and drag the files that are inside that folder onto your desktop or into your documents folder.
4. Open up Control Panel > Appearance + Personalization > Fonts
5. Drag the font file from wherever you placed it, into the Control Panel Fonts folder and it will automatically install.
If you are getting the “invalid font” issue, make sure you are logged in as Administrator on your computer. Also make sure you have dragged the font file from the zip folder to another folder on your computer, and then from that folder to the Fonts folder to install. You can’t drag it directly from the zip folder to the Fonts folder – it won’t work. If you are still having trouble, google “invalid font” and you will see others discussing the issue and their solutions.
Disclaimer: All the fonts linked above are the property of their respective owners. I am linking you through to the websites where they are available to be downloaded for free and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions that come with each font you choose to download.
Bonus texture no longer available.