Shop Instagram Icons

Free Fonts For Commercial Use

Free fonts for commercial use are so helpful for small business owners, bloggers or those who love to use programs like Cricut and Silhouette. As I’ve realised how much you all love a good collection of free fonts, I thought I’d create a new one with lots of new free fonts for commercial use for you to download. You can use them for logos, branding for clients, t-shirt, mug and stationary designs or anything else you are planning to sell!

Free Fonts for Commercial Use

I know how frustrating it can be to download a “free font” and then realise afterwards that you can’t actually use it in a project to sell, so I thought this could be a helpful post if you want to know where to find free fonts for commercial use. These fonts could be very useful if you’re starting your own creative business, so I suggest you download all your favourites and keep them in separate folder on your computer.

I wanted to include fonts that were more on the fancy side than plain in this collection, so I searched for brush script, handwritten and calligraphy fonts, including all the very best ones I could find. I also added a couple of my favourite basic fonts.

One thing to keep in mind with these fonts is that you definitely can’t re-sell them. They are still the property of their owners (who deserve a lot of thanks and praise for being so generous!). You can use the fonts in the design of items you’re using or selling (t-shirt print, eBook cover, store logo, business card), however you can’t re-sell the individual font files to anyone.

Free Fonts Commercial Use Download

Free Fonts For Commercial Use

NICKAINLEY ▪ SELIMA ▪ BEBAS NEUE ▪ AMBARELLA ▪ BRUSHER ▪ QUICKSAND
ECOSMITH ▪ FRUTILLASORIA ▪ HILTON ▪ WESTCHESTER ▪ PRISCILLA ▪ SUMMER HEARTS ▪ QUENTIN ▪ MIGHTYPE ▪ PLAYLIST ▪ PLAYFAIR DISPLAY ▪ SIGNATURA ▪ GRAND HOTEL ▪ QUICKLINE ▪ HAPPY CAMPER ▪ SACRAMENTO ▪ SOPHIA (no longer available) ▪ WILD YOUTH ▪ SETTA ▪ DEBBY ▪ ANATALIA ▪ NOELAN ▪ ALEX BRUSH ▪ LITTLE BRUSHY

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PC

1. Click on the name of the font you’d like to download from the list above (under the heading ‘Fonts To Download’)

2. It will take you to the website that allows you to download it. Click on “download”.

3. Once the file has downloaded, drag it onto your desktop or into your documents folder.

4. Open the folder you’ve placed the font in, right click on the font file and click “Install”.

Disclaimer: *At the time of posting, all fonts linked in this post are listed as free for commercial use on their download page. I’ve done my best to ensure each one included can definitely be used in your projects, however it is always your responsibility to double check the terms and conditions of each font you download, for your own peace of mind.

I have another free fonts post so make sure you check that out!

Comments

• Marius E. Penteliuc says

Just open the font files and click install in the window that appears.
      Or you could open Applications > Font Book, then drag and drop the files into the app.

1. Anonymous says

Hi Sally, download the fonts and they should appear in your downloads folder. Open "Font Book" and drag the dowloaded fonts into here. Close/ Quit any software you wish to use the fonts in and re-open. Your fonts should be displayed within the fonts panel.

2. Anonymous says

It's really free for commercial use?. I do not want to have to deal with copyright law when i use it in commercial designs. A lot of sharing sites say that free fonts are for commercial use, but when you check link it is for personal use.

3. Vanessa Gollasch says

Hi, all fonts were free for commercial use at the time of creating this post. It is your responsibility to read the license provided with each font when you download them, for your own peace of mind.

4. Jewels says

Is there a 2017 version for WordPress? I followed your instructions and I still am not getting anything… I do get a white page with a few links I don’t understand. Does this sound familiar at all?

• Vanessa Gollasch says

Hi, my instructions are for downloading the fonts to your computer. I don’t write about WordPress in this post 🙂

5. Stephanie says

Hi! Thank you for sharing this!

I would like to know what the name of the font is that you used in the title? “Free Fonts for Commercial Use”. Thanks for your help! 🙂

6. Kevin says

Hi!
    I’m using Linux, and I’m having trouble in the process of installing the font. can you please help me out ASAP? Thanks a lot 🙂

7. Sonya Moore says

Your blog is beautiful, love the name and thank you for this incredibly helpful post with the super clear instructions! Just downloaded a few of these fonts and can’t wait to use them!

8. Tyneisha says

Thank you for these lovely fonts. I just started creating and selling crafts. This is a great starter kit for feminine products.

9. Alesssandra says

hey! Thank you very very much for these. What is the name of the font you used under each font? (the one in capital letters)

10. Haley McGee says

When I downloaded Noelan and typed it on word document the top half of the font didn’t show up. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

11. Natashia G. says

This is amazing! I’m just starting out with my projects and this was super helpful. Thank you so much for sharing this!!!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Catherine

5.0
2018-02-10T10:17:09+11:00
I totally have the lovely Vanessa to thank for adding heaps of her creative magic to my site, I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy with how my blog has looked! She was so professional and friendly, understood my style perfectly and made sure I had lots of gorgeous options to choose from when adding creative touches.

Freya

5.0
2018-09-03T10:49:22+10:00
My new site is exactly what I’ve envisioned and I totally have the lovely and talented Vanessa from blog pixie to thank for being so professional, understanding my style and vision, taking care of all the bits I would have been clueless about, sprinkling heaps of creative magic and girly details, she made sure I had lots of gorgeous options to choose from and was helpful throughout the process.

Aletta

5.0
2017-09-07T08:47:01+10:00
Vanessa is so kind and her content is truly amazing! Blog Pixie has helped me (and my blog) to no end.

Maddie

5.0
2016-05-03T18:24:44+10:00
I love the Blog Pretty eBook! Savoured it over three days and can't wait to put everything into action :) Would highly recommend!

Ashley

5.0
2017-06-07T06:07:03+10:00

Ashley

Blog Pretty is a must-read if you're new or wanting to pick up some new tricks in the blogosphere. It has motivated and helped me so much with my blog since reading. Love!