Shop Instagram Icons

The Ultimate Free Fonts Collection

Bringing you the ultimate free fonts collection!

I searched high and low for the best free fonts to download for personal or demo use. They’re perfect for blog logos, graphics and signatures. Including handwritten fonts, brush fonts, quirky, curly and bold fonts. I had to include the fonts from my previous free fonts post on Flip And Style of course, but I did find heaps of new ones to add to the list!

The Ultimate Free Fonts Collection | Blog Pixie best font downloads

FREE FONTS TO DOWNLOAD

MASTER OF BREAKANGELFACE ▪ MORVA ▪ BAKERY ▪ SHORELINES ▪ BROMELLO
CAVIAR DREAMS ▪ ARSENALE WHITE ▪ INNUENDO ▪ LUNA  ▪ YELLOW BUTTERFLIES
SYMPHONY SCRIPT ▪ REMACHINE SCRIPT ▪ ENGLISH ESSAY ▪ CHASING EMBERS
FRONTAGE OUTLINE ▪ ALL THINGS NEW ▪ SWEET PEA ▪ ROUGH NOTES
DAWNING OF A NEW DAY ▪ MAGNOLIA SKY ▪ PEACH SUNDRESS ▪ XIOMARALILLYBELLE

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PC

1. Click on the name of the font above that you wish to download.
2. It will take you to the website where you can download it. Click on “download”.
3. Once the file has downloaded, open the .zip folder and drag the files inside onto your desktop or into your documents folder.
4. Open up Control Panel > Appearance + Personalisation > Fonts
5. Drag the font file from wherever you placed it to the Fonts folder and it will automatically install.

If you are getting the “invalid font” issue, make sure you are logged in as Administrator on your computer. Also make sure you have dragged the font file from the zip folder to another folder on your computer, and then from that folder to the Fonts folder to install. You can’t drag it directly from the zip folder to the Fonts folder – it won’t work. If you are still having trouble, google “invalid font” and you will see others discussing the issue and their solutions.

Disclaimer: All the fonts linked above are the property of their respective owners. I am linking you through to the websites where they are available to be downloaded for free and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions that come with each font you choose to download.

Any font listed as ‘Demo’ on its download page means you can download for free, try it out and if you like it and want to use it, you can buy it at the link they provide in the instructions file.

I have another post on free fonts for commercial use so make sure you check them out too!

Comments

1. says

Rachel scroll down and above Vanessa's name is the list of the fonts click on them. Most of them are on Dafont, except for Frontage Outline.

2. says

I have the fonts I wanted installed, but I have no idea how to use them. They don't pop up when I try to type on any of the programs I have. I absolutely LOVE all of these so much.

3. Anonymous says

How do you install these if you have a Mac computer? I can't seem to get it to work with Pages.
    Thank you!

4. says

Downloaded Master of Break but cannot replicate the word Brownie as shown above…there is no lc r that extends below the line. Is there a way to get this?

5. says

Drag the downloaded file over to your documents. Once you drag it over double click the folder and open it. Double click on the font and it should ask you to install font. Once installed you should be able to use it in pages.

6. says

Thanks for the fonts!! They're AWESOME! I have downloaded a couple and they say that they are installed. But when I open Microsoft word and try to change the font…I can't find them. Am I doing something wrong?

7. says

When you download the fonts, make a folder in My Documents called "My Fonts" and drag the font files that you've downloaded into that new folder.

Then go to Control Panel >> Appearance And Personalisation >> Fonts. Drag the font files from your new "My Fonts" folder into the the control panel Fonts folder and they will install.

Let me know if that works!

8. says

Are you downloading them from their download page at Dafont.com? Click on the name of the font you want above, it will take you to the page you download it from, which for most of them is at Dafont.com.

Otherwise run me through how you're trying to download them.

9. Anonymous says

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for the gorgeous and FREE! fonts. While we're talking about fonts, I was wondering if you could tell me what the fonts are for the title of this page, "The Ultimate Free Fonts Collection"? I love the look of those two fonts together! Thank you!

10. Keistan Dalton says

I got it downloaded into my Microsoft Word but the font bromello is cutting the top of the my letters off. Anyone else have this problem?

11. Anonymous says

When I drag the font file into my font folders a message box pops up saying that the file is not a vaild font. I have tried downloading from a few different websites and the same thing happens. Can anyone help?

12. says

Hello Vanessa,

Can you please tell me the rounded sans serif font is you used for the text "The Ultimate Collection"?
    thank you also for the font download links.

13. says

Hi, when you open the zip folder you've just downloaded, make sure you only drag the "OpenType Font" file and the "TrueType" Font file into your fonts folder. Just ignore the rest of the items that are in the downloaded folder.

14. Julie says

Thank you very much for proving these fonts. My favorite one that I used was Xiomara. It worked great for what I needed it for.

15. says

I'm using dafont.com and downloading to my mac. I've opened up the font folder and installed but it isn't showing up in any programs when I go to select it. Am I doing something wrong?

16. says

Some of these fonts are not 100% free so you may want to let people know that they cant be used for anything. Blogs that generate income of any kind or contain links to any commercial sites cannot include these fonts without a license.

17. says

Hi Meta, all fonts I've linked to are free to download 🙂 As I have linked to the sites where they're available (they're unable to be downloaded directly from my blog), it is each person's own responsibility to read the terms provided with each font if they wish to use them commercially.

18. Anonymous says

Love love love! Thank you so much for sharing <333
    Each and every font is unique on its own. So happy to find them and find your pretty blog! :')

19. says

Great fonts post, so helpful – quick question:
    I was wondering – on your font graphic -what font is used for the words in pink? (the pink text that gives the name of each font?) TYIA!

20. Anonymous says

you obviously, state the instruction above. But if i click the link above, it will return to your blog. Can you please tell me how to download your free fonts? i really like your fonts. Thank you!

21. says

Thanks so much for sharing this, and it was really helpful that you added how to install the fonts, step by step. I really like these fonts, especially Vanilla and Frosting 🙂

22. says

Hi Vanessa!

I’m truly obsessed with these fonts! Thank you so much for putting time and effort into sharing these!

Question: I would like to use the majority of these on my blog. I have downloaded them for free. Will I need to obtain a license for them in order to use them legally? Or what if I was to use them for printables or Ebooks?

Thanks!

Justine @ Godlywifehappylife.com

• Vanessa says

Hi Justine, I’m glad you like them. You will need to read the terms and conditions on the download page for each font you wish to use.

23. Susie says

You’re a freakin’ goddess. This had exactly what I needed && made my whole day. Thank you so much!! <3

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Catherine

5.0
2018-02-10T10:17:09+10:00
I totally have the lovely Vanessa to thank for adding heaps of her creative magic to my site, I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy with how my blog has looked! She was so professional and friendly, understood my style perfectly and made sure I had lots of gorgeous options to choose from when adding creative touches.

Freya

5.0
2018-09-03T10:49:22+10:00
My new site is exactly what I’ve envisioned and I totally have the lovely and talented Vanessa from blog pixie to thank for being so professional, understanding my style and vision, taking care of all the bits I would have been clueless about, sprinkling heaps of creative magic and girly details, she made sure I had lots of gorgeous options to choose from and was helpful throughout the process.

Aletta

5.0
2017-09-07T08:47:01+10:00
Vanessa is so kind and her content is truly amazing! Blog Pixie has helped me (and my blog) to no end.

Maddie

5.0
2016-05-03T18:24:44+10:00
I love the Blog Pretty eBook! Savoured it over three days and can't wait to put everything into action :) Would highly recommend!

Ashley

5.0
2017-06-07T06:07:03+10:00

Ashley

Blog Pretty is a must-read if you're new or wanting to pick up some new tricks in the blogosphere. It has motivated and helped me so much with my blog since reading. Love!
Don`t copy text!